piątek, czerwca 09, 2017

ZAFUL Dress Wishlist/ Halter Bodycon Dress/ Blue Mini Dress.

Hi!

I decided to create a new Zaful wishlist because I love the clothes they have! I really like their blue mini dresses and halter bodycon dress. In this blog I added my favorites.










 Zaful is definitely one of my favorite online stores. I do a lot of shopping and I always find great clothes there. It's great to announce the order of the Zaful blog for the third anniversary.

Zaful 3rd Anniversary blog giveaway
My dear followers, I have some news that I would like to share with you. One of the biggest online shops "Zaful" celebrates its third anniversary.

I check the details of this handbook blog. TBH, It's pretty amazing. Links to your blog are here: https://zafulofficial.wordpress.com/

Who doesn’t love giveaways? Go to their blog and take a look. I would be very happy if you tag my nameBeauty and Nailsafter participating the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners after the event and give out huge rewards!



Many thanks!

4 komentarze:

  1. Świetne sukienki wybrałaś :) Mi najbardziej podoba się ta w ananasy :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Sukienki są świetne w sklepie Zaful :) ta w ananaski jest słodka :))

      Usuń
  2. Bardzo lubię sukienki typu bodycon :) klik

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © Beauty and Nails , Blogger